Yes, you can get botulism from old honey. Botulism is a rare but serious illness that can be caused by eating contaminated food. Honey is a common source of botulism.
Botulism is caused by a toxin that is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. The toxin can be found in contaminated food, such as honey. Botulism can also be caused by eating food that has been contaminated with the bacterium.
The symptoms of botulism include weakness, paralysis, and difficulty breathing. If you experience these symptoms, you should seek medical attention immediately.
Botulism is a serious illness and can be fatal. If you think you may have botulism, you should see a doctor immediately.